Tulare County Mental Health
24-Hour Crisis and Access Lines
Mental Health Crisis Line: 1-800-320-1616
Substance Use Disorder Access Line: 1-866-732-4114
Problem Resolution (Grievances and Appeals)
Mental Health: 1-800-500-4465
Substance Use Disorder: 1-833-433-4988
Mental health clinics provide services that help individuals with mental illness manage their symptoms and avoid crises. Our goal is to help you avoid hospitalization and help you live and thrive within your community. To do so we use a “whatever it takes” approach to support the wellness and recovery process.
Services are available throughout the county through our network of providers, which includes county-operated clinics, community-based providers, and mobile mental health clinics.
Mental health services may include:
- Individual, group, and family therapy.
- Psychiatric evaluation, consultation, and medication support.
- Crisis emergency assistance.
- Health care referrals.
- Services at school for children and youth.
- Substance abuse and mental health coordinated services.
- Referrals to other services and/or resources that may help clients live independently within their communities.