AOD Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Access Line
Tulare County Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System (DMC ODS)
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) 24/7 Access Line
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SUD 24/7 Access Line?
SUD’s 24/7 Access Line, 1-866-732-4114 or TTY: 1-800-735-2922 is a confidential, free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year information service for individuals and family members facing alcohol and drug addictions (substance use disorders).
What types of information will be provided?
- How to access needed services
- How to file a grievance
- How to apply for Medi-Cal
- How to file an appeal of a Notification of Adverse Benefit Determination
- How to file for a State Fair Hearing if dissatisfied with the outcome of an appeal
- How to obtain out-of-county services
- How to access transportation services
- Referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations
What languages are available?
English and Spanish are available. Also, the AT&T Language Line is utilized for language assistance services to provide translation in the caller’s preferred language.
What are the hours of operation?
The Access Line is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Will my information be kept confidential?
Yes, this service is confidential.
Do you provide counseling?
No, we do not provide counseling. Trained information specialists answer calls and connect callers with appropriate local assistance and support.
- SUD Provider Directory
Click this link for monthly information on the Alcohol and Other Drug Division's substance use disorder (SUD) services.