The Veterans Services office is dedicated to serving Tulare County veterans and their families. Many veterans are unaware of the services and benefits they could be receiving, and others need help to understand the paperwork required to file claims. We can make the process of obtaining benefits easier for you.
If you’re applying for veterans benefit programs, we can:
- Verify your eligibility and help you complete the necessary paperwork
- Prepare, submit, and monitor the progress of your claim
- Help you understand and respond to correspondence from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Get answers to questions about the laws and regulations that apply to veterans benefits
- Help you through the appeal process if you’ve been denied benefits
- Provide information and assistance on health care options, home loans, life insurance, and rehabilitation programs
- Make home visits when veterans or their dependents or survivors cannot come to the office because of a disabilityIf you are a veteran, a veteran’s spouse, or other family member, call the Veterans Services Office for assistance with applying for the benefits you deserve.
Related Documents & Links
- Veterans ID Card Application
Click here for the veterans ID card application.
- Veterans Corner Archive
Click on the links below to read informative articles written by the Tulare County Veterans Services Officer. These articles contain valuable information on the many programs and services available to U.S. military veterans.