The Information and Assistance program is your gateway to finding senior services in Tulare County. We provide quick information and referrals to local services as well as guidance on state and federal services.
Our trained social workers can help you:
- Locate community resources or government benefits
- Get in contact with in-home assistance services
- Notarize documents
- Complete and understand forms
- Find answers to your questions
- Connect you with other organizations that can help.
Our social workers are trained to help you over the phone, by appointment at one of our community centers, and through home visits when needed.