The 2020 Walk with a Doc is a free community outreach program, which strives to encourage healthy physical activity in people of all ages. This doctor-led group is a fun and safe place to go for a walk, learn about health, and meet new friends. Healthy snacks and prizes will be provided!
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., followed by a warm up at 8:15 a.m., and the walk at 8:30 a.m., at Blain Park, 3101 S. Court St., in Visalia. A health topic will be covered each month! Walks will be held the second Saturday of each month on the following dates:
- January 11 (Mental Fitness)
- February 8 (Vision 2020)
- March 14 (Healthy Snacks)
- April 11 (Autism Awareness)
- May 9 (E-cigarettes/Vaping)
- June 13 (Falls Prevention)
- July 11 (Hepatitis)
- August 8 (Importance of Breastfeeding)
- September 12 (Sepsis Awareness)
- October 10 (Physical Therapy)
- November 14 (Diabetes and Depression)
- December 12 (Sleep Apnea)
For more information or questions, call (559) 624-2416. Download the English and Spanish flyers!