With the autumn season here and the holidays fast approaching, everyone seems to get busier—and Tulare County HHSA’s programs are no exception! Under Friends of Tulare County (FTC), the first Homeless Fund Drive is underway, along with our annual Animal Services Wish List, Child Welfare Services (CWS) Toy Drive, and Stockings for Seniors Drive.
Whether sheltered or unsheltered, Tulare County has seen a rise in a variety of needs for those who are encountering overwhelming barriers to meet essential needs. These individuals need a supportive hand and philanthropic generosity to help ease the burdens of their situation and transition into a better future. Donations to the Homeless Fund will help supply toiletries, clothing, identification card/application fees, furnishings, or cooking utensils/appliances, or may fund expenses like a utility bill or car repair for those experiencing, at risk for, or exiting homelessness.
Tulare County Animal Services is always in need of supplies and items to give extra love to our sheltered pets.
For more information, contact Bonnie Quiroz at (559) 972-0323 or (559) 713-2877.
How to Support Any Friends of Tulare County programs
1. Visit FriendsTC.org
2. Select a program to support via a secure online donation on the FTC website
3. Select to support by downloading the Public Donation Form on the FTC website
4. Mail a check to Friends of Tulare County (5957 S. Mooney Blvd., Visalia, CA 93277) and place program name in memo line of your check
5. In-kind donations accepted
6. Call (559) 624-8000 and connect directly with FTC to see how you can support