2017 Walk with a Doc Program
Walk with a Doc is a free community outreach program, which strives to encourage healthy physical activity in people of all ages. Participants will receive healthy snacks, bottled water, healthy lifestyle tips, and a chance to talk with a doctor or a professional in the medical field.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., followed by Zumba at 8:15 a.m., and the walk at 8:30 a.m. at Blain Park, 3101 S. Court St., in Visalia. A health topic will be covered each month! Walks will be held the second Saturday of each month on the following dates:
- January 14 (Thyroid Health)
- February 11 (Healthy Heart)
- March 11 (Healthy Eating Out)
- April 8 (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- May 13 (Physical Activity and You)
- June 10 (Vertigo)
- July 8 (Stroke/BP)
- August 12 (Improving Your Balance)
- September 9 (Sleep Apnea)
- October 14 (Breast Cancer Awareness)
- November 11 (Diabetes)
- December 9 (Alzheimer's)
For more information or questions, call (559) 624-2416.